The Solar charger i101 series from iceTECH USA ( http://www.icetechusa.com ), charges 99% of all mobile phones or USB interface digital products (MP3/MP4 players, portable GPS, etc..) which have operational voltage of 3.5-5 Volts.
The Solar battery itself can be charged two ways, either by using direct sunlight (8-10hrs) or by plugging it directly into an electrical outlet (3-4hrs).
Once the Solar Battery is charged you may use it to charge other devices such as your cell phone or any MP3/MP4 device. It will charge them at the same time frame as your conventional charger. You can also charge your device "on the go" by plugging it into the battery and leaving the battery under direct sunlight.
One hour of charging from direct sunlight provides about 1hour of mp3 playback. When charging a cell phone directly from the sun, 60 minutes of sunlight will provide approximately 25 minutes of talk time and ten hours of standby time. A fully charged SOLAR i101 will completely charge an average cell phone and many of them - even twice.
- High solar-to-electric power transforming rate (15%+)
- Fast-charging of any mobile electronic devices
- Professional overcharge protection circuit
- High temperature protection
- Battery charging time 0 to full via solar energy: 10 - 15 hours
- Battery charging time 0 to full via USB/DC: 5 hours.