Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report related to the Components and Semiconductors industry is available in its catalogue.
As the development trend of next generation display technology, OLED is still highly concerned.
In the year of 2007, influenced by shipment reduction of Samsung and LG in 2007Q3, growth rate of global OLED shipment was just 11.7%, and growth rate of shipment value was 7.6%.
Global OLED production capacity mainly distributes in Korea, Japan and China Taiwan; shipment of the top five manufacturers accounts for 98.7% of global total.
OLED is mainly applied in mobile phone sub-screen and MP3 player, and the shipment for those two applications was 53.59 million and 25.22million respectively in 2007, together accounted for 85.0% of total shipment. With the maturity of OLED technology, more OLED applications will drive the industry to develop rapidly.
OLED technology is moving towards AMOLED. For example, Samsung had expanded its AMOLED production capacity; LG has turned to AMOLED from PMOLED.
China is a key mobile phone and MP3 manufacturing country in the world, it has a great demand on OLED. However, China still relies on OLED import.
Global OLED industry is still on its initial stage, OLED technologies are highly self-protected.
Compared with TFT—LCD, OLED has relative simple production process and less investment (about US$10 million, which is only 1/10 of TFT—LCD).
In China, more and more potential investors from home appliance, communication and LCD sectors are keep an eye on OLED, so far china has over 30 OLED manufacturers.
OLED production line of Beijing Visionox Technology Co., Ltd will be put into mass production in the second half of 2008.
1. Research Abstract 1.1 Research Methods 1.2 Definition of Research Objects
2. Overview of Global OLED Industry 2.1 Status Quo 2.1.1 Scale and Growth 2.1.2 Industrial Structure 2.1.3 Competition 2.1.4 Global Industry Transfer 2.2 Basic Market Characteristics 2.2.1 Market Warming Driven by Comprehensive Factors 2.2.2 Investment Atmosphere Turned Better 2.2.3 OLED Close to Large Scale Application 2.3 Market of Main Countries and Regions Worldwide 2.3.1 USA 2.3.2 Japan 2.3.3 Korea 2.3.4 China Taiwan 2.3.5 Europea
3. Overview of China OLED Industry 3.1 Status Quo 3.1.1 Environment 3.1.2 Scale and Growth 3.1.3 Industrial Structure 3.1.4 Profitability Analysis 3.1.5 Investment Environment 3.1.6 Innovation 3.1.7 External Dependence Ratio 3.2 Basic Market Characteristics 3.2.1 Driven Force to China Display Industry 3.2.2 High Investment Enthusiasm 3.3 Import & Export
4. Industrial Chain Analysis 4.1 Structure 4.2 Development 4.2.1 Life Circle 4.2.2 Value Chain 4.2.3 Evolvement Route
5. Development Trend of China OLED Industry, 2008-2012 5.1 Evolvement Route of Technology 5.2 Industry Upgrade and Change 5.3 Replacement Trend
6. Competition of Industrial Chain 6.1 Upstream of Industrial Chain 6.2 Supply of Display Panel and Parts 6.3 Equipment Suppliers