The BPI tracking sensor from Black Photon (www.black-photon.de) lowers the LCOE by optimizing the tracker control strategy: The high measurement frequency of up to 1 kHz provides great insights into the performance of a tracker control strategy in real time.
This insight can be used to optimize the control parameters like cycle time, threshold value or drive current ramps. It helps maximize the output of the PV system without any additional tracker production or materials costs.
- Measurement range +/- 1.2 ° or +/- 2.5°, other ranges on request
- Low-noise pre-amplification/signal conditioning at 1kHz
- Highest accuracy: +/-4 % of full scale
- Highest linearity: +/-2.5 % of full scale
(standard deviation of measurement error, provided regular recalibration)
- Sensor output: 4 analog voltage outputs -10 ... + 10 V
- Mounting: Adjustable with 3-point spring mounting
- Outdoor-proof encapsulation
- All-metal housing for excellent EMC shielding
- Industrial-grade M12-connector for easy hook-up