USA - Agilent Technologies (www.agilent.com) will demonstrate its newest design and test products for advanced RF and microwave research, development and manufacturing at the 2012 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (Booth 1015), June 17-22, at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.
“We are really excited about our new tools for circuit-level modeling through system verification for general RF/uW, 4G communications, and aerospace/defense applications,” said Barry Alcorn, Americas market segment manager in Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group. “Plus, we are pleased to present a range of premier solutions with our partners. You’ll find these co-located on Agilent Avenue and around the IMS show floor.”
Agilent will demonstrate the following solutions:
- The latest releases of ADS, EMPro, GoldenGate, SystemVue, Genesys and IC-CAP, addressing MMIC/RF Module, RFIC and system design challenges.
- Agilent’s nonlinear vector network analyzer and X-parameters*, delivering fast, accurate, nonlinear behavioral models from measurements generated from a circuit-level design using Agilent’s ADS.
- Agilent’s PNA-X network analyzers, offering the simplest setup for conversion-gain and group-delay measurements of frequency converters by eliminating the need to find reference and calibration mixers that match the frequency-conversion plan of the device under test.
- Agilent’s M9392A PXI vector signal analyzer and the M9202A PXI wideband IF digitizer, providing data streaming to make continuous wide-bandwidth RF and microwave measurements for extended periods, without signal loss. (Agilent is also introducing the PXI Wideband MIMO Signal Analysis for R&D and DVT solution, which enables users to quickly and accurately validate their MIMO 802.11ac design.)
- Agilent’s M9703A AXIe digitizer with twice the channel density of comparable solutions, making it ideal for large-scale system configurations that require as many as 40 channels within a single 4U M9505A AXIe chassis or 80 channels within 8U of rack-mount space.
- Agilent’s MXA X-Series signal analyzer, along with the new X-Series RF analog and vector signal generators, enabling the creation of real-time signals for testing LTE and GNSS, as well as waveform playback for testing cellular and wireless standards such as 802.11ac and LTE-Advanced.
- Agilent’s PSG vector signal generator, the EXA and PXA X-Series signal analyzers, and the M1970V/W smart harmonic mixer, for generating and analyzing complex millimeter-wave signals.
- Agilent PNA network analyzer, extending electromagnetic material-properties measurements into the millimeter wave range with quasioptical table and materials measurement software.
- Agilent’s 100- and 200-MHz oscilloscopes and handheld test tools, including; DMMs; 9- 20 GHz HSA spectrum analyzers; and 4- and 6-GHz FieldFox RF analyzers with new time-domain and channel power-meter options.
- Agilent’s broad portfolio of EM, solid state, PXI and USB switching solutions, up to 67 GHz, ideal for radar and satellite test, wireless-HDMI, microwave backhaul radio and high-speed digital design applications.
Agilent’s 25 demonstrations at IMS 2012 will be complemented with solutions from its business partners, bringing attendees the most innovative solutions in modeling and device characterization, semiconductor foundries, wafer and circuit board measurements, prototyping tools, antenna measurement, systems, test chambers and custom ATE. In addition, Agilent will present several technical programs and workshops.