Littelfuse's products within the TPSMB series have been qualified to AEC-Q101, and are appropriate for use in automotive applications.
The TPSMB series Transient Voltage Suppression (TVS) Diode offers secondary protection of sensitive automotive and other electronics from transients induced by load dump and other transient voltage events.
It’s AEC-Q101 qualified, which makes it an ideal choice for protecting I/O interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in automotive applications.
- High reliability application and automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- 600W peak pulse power capability at 10/1000μs waveform, repetition rate (duty cycles):0.01%
- SMB package (DO-214AA)
- Breakdown voltage range from 10V to 550V for both uni-directional and bi-directional Devices
- Excellent clamping capability
- IEC-61000-4-2 ESD 30kV(Air), 30kV (Contact)
DC power protection and ESD protection in automotive electronics like:
- GBT Active Clamping in HVAC
- EV Convertor/Invertor
- Xenon Head Lamp Ignitor for Automobile
- Battery protection in BMS (Battery Management System)
- Electronic control units
- CAN bus
- LIN bus
- Entertainment systems
- Portable devices that require high reliability
For details, click http://www.littelfuse.com/products/tvs-diodes/automotive-and-high-reliability-tvs/tpsmb.aspx?utm_campaign=ESBU%20-%20RTM%202&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=58102715&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8n0Tk3lGwCPrVNRL7tRiCM8zBfEHilUWICk-Ft_IhfSaFIfF2ybI59pU0pSuivKQ9T5fR94r-38hUsviWYop3o-aKhgQ&_hsmi=58117759.