Universal Lighting Technologies’ (www.unvlt.com) LevelPRO step-dimming ballast family combines new performance features with maximum energy savings. These ballasts provide parallel lamp operation - when one lamp fails the other remains lit.
This prevents fixtures from going dark and simplifies troubleshooting and maintenance operations. LevelPRO ballasts also have a fast programmed start sequence providing ignition in less than 700 milliseconds.
This results in long lamp life without the typical long delay during turn-on.
Step-dimming control facilitates energy code compliance without installation of low voltage control wiring. These ballasts use two line-voltage switches for selecting operation at full intensity or at half-power.
The LevelPRO family of ballasts is designed for maximum energy savings and high efficiency. They are CEE and NEMA Premium compliant.
Universal Lighting Technologies is a subsidiary of Panasonic Electric Works Co., Ltd., a member of the Panasonic Group
Features & Benefits
• Line voltage step dimming control
– Uses standard wall switches
– Provides even fixture illumination
• Quick Programmed Start Technology
– Start time less than 700ms
– Maintains long lamp life in frequently switched applications
– Ideal for daylight harvesting
• True Parallel Lamp Operation
– When one lamp fails, other lamps continue to operate normally
- Simplifies fixture troubleshooting
• High Efficiency Operation
– Complies with CEE and NEMA Premium
– Incorporates Anti-Striation circuitry
– Designed for use with 30, 28 and 25 Watt energy saving lamps
• Universal Input Voltage & 347 Models
• Dual T8/T5 lamp functionality
– Normal power ballasts operate both T8 & T5 lamps
Click https://unvlt.com/pdf/literature/brochures/LevelPRO_Brochure.pdf for details.