USA - BYTON's (www.byton.com) all-new smart intuitive vehicle will make its global debut at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, U.S.A. on January 7, 2018. A next generation smart device, the car is uniquely built for the coming era of truly shared, smart mobility and autonomous driving.
BYTON's Shared Experience Display includes sensors that enable front and rear passengers to control the screen using hand gestures.BYTON’s new intelligent vehicle is uniquely built for the coming era of truly shared, smart mobility and autonomous driving.BYTON’s new intelligent vehicle is uniquely built for the coming era of truly shared, smart mobility and autonomous driving.
BYTON's press conference will be held at 3:00 PM (PST) on January 7, and will be broadcasted globally on BYTON's official website: http://www.byton.com. Registered CES media can RSVP for the press event via this link: http://bit.ly/2CiSkVP. Test drive experiences will be available outside the Las Vegas Convention Center starting on January 8. BYTON's booth in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center will be open to the public on January 9.
BYTON's smart intuitive vehicle features an all-new design and innovative human-vehicle interaction. Examples include:
- Shared Experience Display: BYTON is equipped with multiple display screens, with the traditional center console replaced by a Shared Experience Display enabling content shown to be shared with other passengers in the car.
- Human-Vehicle Interaction: In addition to voice recognition, touch control, biometric identification and necessary physical buttons, the car features proprietary Air Touch sensors, enabling front and rear passengers to control the Shared Experience Display with hand gestures.
- BYTON Life Cloud Platform: This platform seamlessly connects a driver's or passenger's apps, data, and devices, allowing them to take full advantage of their travel time whether for work or entertainment. BYTON Life also provides personalized services and configurations that are automatically adjusted to users' preferences.
- BYTON Intuitive Access: This advanced secure unlocking method uses facial recognition cameras to recognize the driver or passenger in unlocking the door.
- Interior and Exterior Digital Design: Among other digital design features, unique BYTON Smart Surfaces composed of front and rear LED lights and a luminescent logo can switch to different display modes to suit different driving scenarios.
BYTON's intelligent electric car will be manufactured at the company's plant in Nanjing, China and available in China in 2019. The car will be available in the U.S. and Europe in 2020. BYTON's subsequent sedan and multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) will be designed and produced based on the same platform.