The FIDO Alliance invites you to learn about key trends in strong authentication in Australia and beyond. This free seminar will be held September 25 in Sydney from 8:45am – 3:30pm. During the seminar, you will get hands-on tips from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, discussions on related initiatives and technologies, as well as technical details on FIDO’s approach to simple, stronger authentication.
FIDO’s open specifications can help all organizations, especially service providers who want to scale these features for consumer services over the web. Today there are over 300 solutions on market that have been FIDO® Certified and hundreds of millions of end-users’ web and mobile apps have been FIDO-enabled for strong authentication protection by leading service providers, including Google, Facebook, PayPal, Samsung, Bank of America, UK Digital Services, Dropbox, and many many more.
FIDO offers a simple, low-cost way to improve security and the online experience. Come attend our seminar and learn more about how to bring these benefits to your business and customers.
There is no charge for the seminar, but registration is required.
Join our Seminar to learn about the latest trends in strong authentication, including key updates from FIDO as well as various local and global stakeholders. During the seminar, you will get hands-on tips from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, discussions on related initiatives and technologies, as well as technical details on FIDO’s approach to simple, stronger authentication.
Agenda highlights include:
· Welcome Address: Nigel Dobson, General Manager, Wholesale Digital, ANZ
· Introduction to FIDO Alliance, Christina Hulka, Sr. Operations Director, FIDO Alliance
· FIDO Authentication & the Broader Identity Landscape, Steve Wilson, Constellation Research
· FIDO Specifications Overview, Rolf Lindemann, Sr. Director, Products & Technology, Nok Nok Labs
· FIDO Certified Program, Adam Powers, Technical Director, FIDO Alliance
· Case Study: Google, Christiaan Brand, Product Manager, Identity & Security, Google
· Case Study: Facebook, Federation and FIDO Authentication, Jerrod Chong, VP Solutions, Yubico
· Panel: Strong Authentication & Government Services, Jeremy Grant (moderator)
· Case Study: NTT DOCOMO Deployment – “Your Security, More Simple”, Koichi Moriyama, Sr. Director of Product Innovation, Product Department, NTT DOCOMO